Turns out, you can have it all: ultra-responsive control,unparalleled strength, precise performance andrevolutionary innovations. They're all yours with Digi-Troll 10.When the lines are down, Digi-Troll 10 gives you totalcontrol of everything you expect your downrigger to do ?and a few things you never knew it could.
INTEGRATED CONTROL SCREEN
Digi-Troll 10's backlit LCD screen can display readings from Intelli Troll ? our innovative speed, temp and depthsensor ? and lets you raise and lower the weight,adjust Positive Ion Control, or program theamount of line you're using.
REVOLUTIONARY CONTROL FEATURES
Digi-Troll 10 gives you the most comprehensive control on thewater. Cycle the weight up and down at presetintervals and depths, or use Bottom Track toautomatically keep your bait at a preset distancefrom the bottom. You can even store up to fivedifferent preset depths for easy reference.
Control up to sixdownriggers at once from your Humminbird fishfinder. The CannonLink accessory lets you cycleyour Digi-Troll 10 up and down, bottom track, raiseand lower the weight, or adjust Positive Ion Control.Cannon Edge D igi-Troll 10 is built tougherand smarter to make you a better angler.Cannon Edge Design features fewer movingparts, one-piece composite construction, aredesigned boom end, protected circuit boards,and easy access to the spool, switches, plugsand mounting nuts.
ADJUS TABLE POSITIVE ION CONTROL
Adjust the amount of voltage emitted withDigi-Troll 10's Positive Ion Control feature,which emits positive ions from the cable tocreate a fish-attracting field of energy.
Industry-leading retrieval rate of 250' per minuteEasy-to-use illuminated keypad controls with largebacklit LCD screenShort Stop feature automatically retrieves the weightat the push of a buttonWaterline Zero lets you keep your weight at a setdepth below the surfaceFive adjustable retrieve and deploy speedsEasy spool accessDigital depth counterHeavy-duty telescopic boom extends from 24" to 53"IP 68 waterproof power cord20-lb weight capacityDual axis adjustable rod holder(s)Integrated ball storage hookIncludes mounting base and low-profile swivel baseIncludes 2 line releases and 400' of 150-lb teststainless steel cableCorrosion-resistant constructionLimited lifetime warranty
- Industry-leading retrieval rate of 250' per minute
- Easy-to-use illuminated keypad controls with large backlit LCD screen
- Short Stop feature automatically retrieves the weight at the push of a button
- Waterline Zero lets you keep your weight at a set depth below the surface
- Five adjustable retrieve and deploy speeds
- Easy spool access
- Digital depth counter
- Heavy-duty telescopic boom extends from 24" to 53"
- IP 68 waterproof power cord
- 20-lb weight capacity
- Dual axis adjustable rod holder(s)
- Integrated ball storage hook
- Includes mounting base and low-profile swivel base
- Includes 2 line releases and 400' of 150-lb test stainless steel cable
- Corrosion-resistant construction
- Limited lifetime warranty